Emory Healthcare is monitoring the weather conditions and wants to make sure patient care continues to run seamlessly, while ensuring the safety of our patients, staff and physicians. Please note the following information.
Emory Healthcare hospitals will continue to operate as usual. Emory Healthcare physicians and employees are to report as scheduled and are encouraged to look for more information at www.ourehc.org.
Winship locations will operate as follows:
For Thursday, January 18
- The Emory Clinic hematology, medical oncology, and surgical oncology clinics at all Winship locations will have a delayed start at 11:00am.
- Ambulatory Infusion Services at all Winship locations will also have a delayed start at 11am.
- Radiation oncology clinics to open as follows:
- For non treatment patients at all sites, clinics will start at 12:00pm.
- For patients receiving treatment, Winship (Clifton campus) will start at 8:00am, Winship at Emory University Hospital Midtown will start at 8:30am, and Winship at Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital will at 9:00am.
- Patient inquiries can be directed to (404) 778-1900.
Patients will be notified and their appointments will be rescheduled where appropriate.
For Friday, January 19
- All Emory Healthcare and The Emory Clinic operations are expected to return to normal.
For Saturday, January 20 and Sunday, January 21
- Ambulatory Infusion Services at all Winship locations except Buford Clinic will be open on Saturday and patients scheduled as appropriate. Winship (Clifton campus) will open as needed on Sunday as well with patients scheduled accordingly.
- The Emory Clinic hematology and medical oncology clinics will open on Saturday as necessary with patients scheduled as appropriate.