As Georgia's National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, our speakers include physicians, researchers, nurses, social workers, and other clinical experts. They are happy to speak, at no cost, to civic or community organizations and associations, corporations, faith-based groups, schools, other hospitals, and referring physicians.
We are pleased to make Winship experts available to speak on a variety of topics. Winship speakers are available for other public speaking opportunities and educational programs as their schedules permit.
Cancer-related topics include:
- Cancer prevention and early detection
- Advances in cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Proton therapy treatment
- Common cancers such as breast, prostate, lung, colon and skin
- Difficult or rare cancers
- Hematologic malignancies
- Clinical trials at Winship
- Cancer research at Winship
- Cancer health disparities
- Cancer survivorship
- Spiritual health