Titles and Roles
- Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Program Director, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Research Program
- Discovery and Developmental Therapeutics
Michael Briones, DO, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Emory University School of Medicine. Dr. Briones also serves as Program Director of the Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
Dr. Briones earned his medical degree from the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences. He then completed both his residency and fellowship at Emory University School of Medicine.
Dr. Briones' research interests include general hematology, histiocytosis and bone marrow failure syndromes.
Below is a listing of current federal grants for the above principal investigator.
Publications Publication Date
Dr. Briones was listed in Atlanta Magazine's "Top Doctors" in 2016, 2017 and 2020.