Titles and Roles
- Assistant Professor, Department of Opthalmology
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Epidemiology
- Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University
- Research Program
- Cancer Prevention and Control
Beau B. Bruce, MD, PhD, is Assistant Professor in the Department of Opthalmology at Emory University School of Medicine and Assistant Professor of Epidemiology at Rollins School of Public Health. Dr. Bruce is currently an Analytics Specialist in the Enteric Diseases Epidemiology Branch at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Dr. Bruce received his Medical Degree from Emory University School of Medicine and his PhD in Epidemiology from Rollins School of Public Health at Emory University.
Dr. Bruce is interested in the use of non-mydriatic photography in non-ophthalmic settings, the epidemiology of idiopathic intracranial hypertension, and in the design, conduct, and analysis of clinical trials and observational research studies.
Publications Publication Date