Titles and Roles
- Bernie-Marcus Early-Career Professor, Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Georgia Institute of Technology and Emory University
- Research Program
- Cell and Molecular Biology
Ahmet F. Coskun, PhD, is an Assistant Professor and the Bernie-Marcus Early-Career Professor in the Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering at Georgia Tech School of Engineering and Emory University School of Medicine.
Dr. Coskun is a member of the Cell and Molecular Biology Research Program at Winship Cancer Institute.
Dr. Coskun received his PhD in Electrical Engineering & Bioengineering from the University of California, Los Angeles. He completed his postdoctoral training at the California Institute of Technology and at the Beckman Research Institute.
Dr. Coskun's research interests include:
- Bioimaging, Biodynamics and Biocomputation: Multiplexed
- Spatially resolved Single Cell Analysis and Subcellular Networks
- Tumor Microenvironment and Pediatric Diseases
- Machine Learning
- Demonstration-based Learning
Dr. Coskun directs an interdisciplinary research team at the Single Cell Biotechnology Laboratory.
Publications Publication Date