Titles and Roles
- Assistant Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology
- Emory University School of Medicine
Sunil W. Dutta, MD, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Radiation Oncology at Emory University School of Medicine. Dr. Dutta practices general radiation oncology and specializes in the treatment of breast cancer. He treats patients at Emory University Hospital and Emory Proton Therapy Center.
Dr. Dutta is a member of the American Society for Radiation Oncology.
Dr. Dutta graduated magna cum laude from the University of Kentucky in Electrical Engineering, and completed medical school at the University of Louisville School of Medicine. He completed his residency in Radiation Oncology at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Dr. Dutta's research interests include clinical trial design, with an emphasis on quality of life during and after radiation treatment.
Dr. Dutta has authored and coauthored over 30 scientific, peer-reviewed manuscripts and abstracts and given many oral presentations at national and international meetings.
Publications Publication Date
Dr. Dutta is the recipient of the following awards and honors:
- Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award
- American Brachytherapy Society Annual Conference Resident Abstract Award
- American Brachytherapy Society Prostate Brachytherapy Workshop Scholarship