Titles and Roles
- Assistant Professor, Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Surgical Oncologist
- Breast Cancer
Clara R. Farley, MD, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Surgery at Emory University School of Medicine. A board certified surgeon, Dr. Farley provides comprehensive, multidisciplinary surgical care for patients with breast cancer and breast disease, based primarily at Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital.
Dr. Farley holds professional memberships with the Society of Surgical Oncology, the American Society of Breast Surgeons and the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Farley earned her Medical Degree and completed her general surgery residency at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia. She then completed a clinical fellowship in Breast Surgical Oncology at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas.
Dr. Farley's articles have been published in a number of leading scientific journals including Journal of Surgical Oncology, Annals of Surgical Oncology and Clinical Breast Cancer.
Publications Publication Date
Dr. Farley's awards and honors include:
- Sheskey Family Fellow Breast Cancer Research Award, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, 2022
- Administrative Fellow, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, 2021-2022
- Resident Excellence in Teaching Award, Emory University Hospital, 2021
- J.D. Martin Resident Award, Emory University Hospital, 2018-2019
- Administrative Research Fellow, Emory University Hospital, 2016-2018
- Elkin Fellowship Award Recipient, Emory University, 2016