Titles and Roles
- Assistant Professor, Department of Epidemiology
- Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University
- Research Program
- Cancer Prevention and Control
Veronika Fedirko, PhD, MPH, is an Assistant Professor of Epidemiology at Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University. Dr. Fedirko is a member of the Cancer Prevention and Control Research Program at Winship Cancer Institute.
Dr. Fedirko received both her PhD and MPH from Emory University.
Dr. Fedirko's research interests include:
- Etiology, epidemiology, and outcomes of gastrointestinal cancers
- Diet and nutrition
- Gut microbiome
- Chronic inflammation and gut barrier function
- Vitamin D & Calcium
- Molecular epidemiology
Publications Publication Date