Titles and Roles
- Professor, Department of Epidemiology
- Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University
- Research Program
- Cancer Prevention and Control
Julie A. Gazmararian, PhD, MPH, is a Professor in the Department of Epidemiology with joint appointments in the Departments of Behavioral Sciences/Health Education and Health Policy and Management at Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University.
Dr. Gazmararian is a member of the Cancer Prevention and Control Research Program at Winship.
Dr. Gazmararian earned her PhD from the University of Michigan and her MPH from the University of South Carolina.
Dr. Gazmararian's areas of interest include:
- Health Literacy
- Maternal and Child Health
- Obesity Prevention
- Health Disparities
- Exercise Science/ Physical Activity
Publications Publication Date