Titles and Roles
- Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Medical Director, Scottish Rite Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Research Program
- Discovery and Developmental Therapeutics
Bradley George, MD, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Emory University School of Medicine. Dr. George also serves as Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Medical Director at Scottish Rite Hospital of Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
Dr. George earned his MD from Jeffereson Medical College in Philadelphia. He then completed his residency at the University of Virginia and fellowship at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.
Publications Publication Date