Titles and Roles
- Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Pediatric Oncologist
- Pediatric Cancer
- Research Program
- Cancer Cell Biology
Dr. Goldsmith is board certified in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology by the American Board of Pediatrics. She is a member of several professional scientific societies including American Society of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, the American Association for Cancer Research, the American Society of Clinical Oncology, and the Children’s Oncology Group.
Dr. Goldsmith received her Medical Degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham, AL. She completed a residency in pediatrics and a fellowship in pediatric hematology and oncology at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Goldsmith's has received several awards and honors including:
- American Cancer Society Mentored Research Scholars Awardee, 2008
- ASCO Young Investigator Award, 2005
- Caitlin Robb Foundation Award, 2004
- Italian Neuroblastoma Foundation Award—Advances in Neuroblastoma Research Meeting, Genoa, Italy, 2004