Titles and Roles
- Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Research Program
- Discovery and Developmental Therapeutics
Lubing Gu, MD, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Emory University School of Medicine. Dr. Gu is a member of the Discovery and Developmental Therapeutics Research Program at Winship.
Dr. Gu's MD was awarded from Shanghai Medical University of China. Dr. Gu then completed residency at The First Hospital of Jiaxing City and fellowship at Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Gu's research interests include childhood cancer and leukemia.
Publications Publication Date
Dr. Gu is the recipient of the following awards and honors:
- Outstanding Scholar in Chinese Association of Students & Scholars at Atlanta, 2002
- Award from the Chinese Academy of Science for Early Diagnosis of Gastric Tumors, 1984