Titles and Roles
- Associate Professor, Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University
- Research Program
- Cancer Prevention and Control
Ying Guo, MD, is an Associate Professor in Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics at Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University.
Dr. Guo is a member of the Cancer Prevention and Control Research Program at Winship Cancer Institute.
Dr. Guo's research interests include imaging, mental health and biostatistics.
Dr. Guo is the Statistical Editor for Psychosomatic Medicine.
Publications Publication Date
Dr. Guo is the recipient of the following awards and honors:
- Honorable Mention in 2013 Biostatistics Teaching Award, Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Emory University, 2013
- Paper listed in ScienceDirect's Top 25 hottest articles of NeuroImage, 2008
- R.L. Anderson Award of Summer Research Conference on Statistics, 2005
- International Biometric Society's Eastern North American Region (ENAR) Distinguished Student Paper Award, 2004
- Travel award by the International Conference on Reliability and Survival Analysis (ICRSA), 2003
- Graduate Fellowship, Emory University, 2000-2004
- Wu Yuzhang Scholarship of Renmin University (highest student award of Renmin Univ.), 1998
- Outstanding Student Award by National Bureau of Statistics of China, 1997
- Metropolitan Life Scholarship by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MetLife) of USA, 1997
- World's highest prize among undergraduate students in the CALCULUS AND LINEAR ALGEBRA examination by SOA (Society of Actuaries, USA), 1996
- University Fellowship, Renmin University of China, 1994-1998