Titles and Roles
- Director, Surveillance and Health Services Research
- The American Cancer Society
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Epidemiology
- Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University
- Research Program
- Cancer Prevention and Control
Xuesong Han, PhD, is the Director of Surveillance and Health Services Research at the American Cancer Society. Dr. Han also serves as Adjunct Professor at Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University. She is a member of the Cancer Prevention and Control Research Program at Winship.
Dr. Han earned her PhD in Epidemiology and Public Health from Yale University. After obtaining her PhD, Dr. Han completed a fellowship at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Dr. Han's research interests focus on understanding the determinants of cancer disparities.
Publications Publication Date