Titles and Roles
- Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Pediatric Cancer
- Research Program
- Discovery and Developmental Therapeutics
Anna Janss, MD, PhD is Associate Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Emory University School of Medicine. Dr. Janss is a neuro-oncologist at Children's Hospital of Atlanta. She is a member of the Discovery and Developmental Therapeutics Research Program at Winship.
Dr. Janss earned her MD and PhD in Parmacology from the University of Iowa. After obtaining her MD, Dr. Janss completed her residency in Neurology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and fellowship in Neuro-oncology at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Publications Publication Date
Dr. Janss has received the following awards and honors:
- Atlanta Magazine "Top Doctors," 2017
- Fellows Teaching Award, 2014
- Attending Honor Roll (resident award for teaching), Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, 1999-2003
- Florence R. C. Murray Fellowship, 1996-97
- American Brain Tumor Association Fellowship, 1994-96