Titles and Roles
- Professor, Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University
- Research Program
- Cancer Prevention and Control
Dr. Kutner is Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at the Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University.
Dr. Kutner received his PhD from Texas A & M University.
Dr. Kutner is the recipient of many awards including:
- Wilfrid J. Dixon Award for Excellence in Statistical Consulting, American Statistical Association, 2011
- The Charles R. Hatcher, Jr., M.D., Award for Excellence in Public Health, Woodruff Health Sciences Center, 2011
- Mu Sigma Rho National Statistical Honor Society Statistical Education Award for lifetime devotion to the discipline of teaching statistics, 2009
- Georgia Chapter, ASA, Distinguished Service Award, 2006
- Inducted into "Academy of Distinguished Graduates," College of Science, Texas A&M University, 1997
- Founders Award, American Statistical Association, 1996
- H.O. Hartley Award, 1984