Titles and Roles
- Associate Professor, Division of Hematology/Oncology, Department of Pediatrics
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Associate Professor, Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Georgia Institute of Technology and Emory University
- Research Program
- Discovery and Developmental Therapeutics
Wilbur Lam, MD, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Emory University and in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology.
Dr. Lam is a member of the Discovery and Developmental Therapeutics Research Program at Winship Cancer Institute. In 2017, he was inducted into the American Society for Clinical Investigation.
Dr. Lam earned his PhD in Bioengineering from the University of California, Berkley. Prior to obtaining his PhD, Dr. Lam received his MD from Baylor College of Medicine. He completed his Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology and Residency in Pediatrics at the University of California, San Francisco.
Dr. Lam's research interests involve developing and applying novel technologies using micro/nanotechnology, microfluidics, and cell mechanics to research, diagnose, and treat hematologic and oncologic processes.
Publications Publication Date