Titles and Roles
- Associate Professor, Division of Hematology/Oncology, Department of Pediatrics
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Research Program
- Discovery and Developmental Therapeutics
Glen Lew, MD, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Emory University School of Medicine.
Dr. Lew is a member of the Discovery and Developmental Therapeutics Research Program at Winship. He also holds memberships in American Society of Hematology, American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology and Children’s Oncology Group.
Dr. Lew earned his MD from Boston University School of Medicine. He completed his Residency and Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology at Emory University School of Medicine.
Dr. Lew's research focus is primarily in improving therapies and outcomes for children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Below is a listing of current federal grants for the above principal investigator.
Publications Publication Date
Dr. Lew is the recipient of the following awards and honors:
- Atlanta Magazine "Top Doctors," 2017, 2020, 2022
- Department of Pediatric Fellows' Research Award, 2000
- AARC Young Investigator Award, 2000
- Department of Pediatrics Resident Research Award, 1996
- New England Pediatric Society Award, 1994