Titles and Roles
- Assistant Professor, Department of Dermatology
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Research Program
- Cancer Prevention and Control
Rajini K. Murthy, MD, is Assistant Professor in the Department of Dermatology at the Emory University School of Medicine. A board certified dermatologist, Dr. Murthy specializes in the treatment of melanoma and other cutaneous malignancies, and coordinates patient care with physicians in the melanoma working group at Winship Cancer Institute.
Dr. Murthy is a member of American Academy of Dermatology and Atlanta Association for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery.
Dr. Murthy obtained her medical degree from University of Alabama in Birmingham, Alabama. She completed her medical internship at Baptist Health System in Birmingham, Alabama, and her residency in dermatology at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Murthy's research interests include melanoma, teledermatology and supportive oncodermatology.
Publications Publication Date
Dr. Murthy has received the following awards and honors:
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Annual Meeting, Resident Scholarship Award, 2015
- University of Alabama at Birmingham Department of Dermatology, Emily E. Omura M.D Award for Overall Excellence in Dermatology, 2013