Titles and Roles
- Assistant Professor, Division of Colorectal Surgery, Department of Surgery
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Research Program
- Cancer Prevention and Control
Terrah Paul Olson, MD is Assistant Professor of Surgery in the Division of Colorectal Surgery in the Department of Surgery at Emory University School of Medicine. Board certified in general surgery and colorectal surgery, Dr. Olson treats patients with colon, rectal and anal cancer, and other gastrointestinal malignancies. She joined Emory Healthcare in 2017.
Dr. Paul Olson holds professional memberships with American Society for Colon and Rectal Surgery, American College of Surgeons, Association for Academic Surgery and Association of Women Surgeons.
Dr. Paul Olson completed medical school and her general surgery residency at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. Her fellowship in colon and rectal surgery was done at the University of Chicago Medical Center.
Dr. Paul Olson's research interests are in the areas of colorectal cancer in inflammatory bowel diseases, palliative surgery, end-of-life care, and surgical decision-making.
Publications Publication Date
Dr. Paul Olson has received the following awards and honors:
- Emergency Department Trauma Resuscitation Award, UW Health University Hospital, 2015
- Medical Student Teaching Award, UW School of Medicine and Public Health, 2014