Titles and Roles
- Assistant Professor, Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Surgical Oncologist
- Breast Cancer
Preeti D. Subhedar, MD, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Surgery at Emory University School of Medicine. Her clinical interests are providing comprehensive, multidisciplinary care for patients with breast disease. Dr. Subhedar started practicing with Emory Healthcare in September 2015.
Dr. Subhedar is a member of the Society of Surgical Oncology and the American Society of Breast Surgeons. She is a past member of the American Medical Women's Association.
Dr. Subhedar received her MD from Marshall University in 2009. She completed her general surgery residency at Emory in 2014 and a breast fellowship at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in 2015.
Her research interests include investigating healthcare disparities in breast cancer treatment and developing treatment methods tailored to breast cancer molecular subtypes.
Below is a listing of current federal grants for the above principal investigator.
Publications Publication Date
Dr. Subhedar has received the following awards and honors:
- Chief Resident Teaching Award, Emory University, 2014
- Gold Medal Award, Southeastern Surgical Congress, 2011
- American Academy of Neurology Summer Research Award, 2006