Titles and Roles
- Scientific Director, Biostatistics Shared Resource
- Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University
- Research Associate Professor, Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University
- Research Program
- Cancer Prevention and Control
Jeffrey Switchenko, PhD, MS, is an Research Associate Professor in the Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics at Rollins School of Public Health. Dr. Switchenko serves as scientific director of the Biostatistics Shared Resource at Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University, where he also collaborates with investigators in the areas of lymphoma and radiation oncology. In addition, he is a member of the Cancer Prevention and Control Research Program at Winship.
Dr. Switchenko received his PhD and MS, both in Biostatistics, from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Switchenko has extensive experience in biostatistical methodology. His research background consists of spatial analysis within a Bayesian framework, as a means of identifying populations at risk of obtaining diseases. He currently collaborates on clinical and genomic study design and analysis, and seeks to apply Bayesian methodology to a wide variety of cancer research projects ranging from cancer prevention and control to genomic studies.
Publications Publication Date
Dr. Switchenko has received the following honors and awards:
- Biostatistics in Genetics, Immunology, and Neuroimaging training grant fellowship, 2006-2011
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education fellowship, 2011-2012
- Pam Rollins Research Award and selected as a 2014 scholar by the Winship Executive Committee, 2014