Supporting Winship Night & Day
- Kathy Bowman and Ree Edwards, Fashion A Cure co-chairs.
- Monica Pearson, Fashion A Cure emcee.
- Rand Glenn Hagen, Lou Glenn and Louisa Glenn D’Antignac, Gala chairs.
- Brenda Nease, Gala honorary chair, and David Lawson.
- Wally Curran
- Mylin Torres and Malik Smith
- Suresh and Selvi Ramalingam
- Sagar Lonial and Ada Lee Correll
MORE THAN 350 SUPPORTERS packed the halls of the Cherokee Town Club for the fifth annual Friends of Winship Fashion A Cure fashion show and luncheon. This year's event
was hosted by Monica Pearson, former WSBTV anchor and two-time cancer survivor, and co-chaired by Kathy Bowman and Ree Edwards. Cancer survivors, caregivers, and friends modeled clothes from 19 local boutiques. The fundraising event brought in more than $170,000 in donations that will benefit Winship's cancer research programs.
THE FOURTH WINSHIP GALA on April 30 was the most successful fundraising event in Emory University's history, raising more than $1.3 million to benefit cancer research
at Winship. The Gala was chaired by Lou Glenn and her daughters Rand Glenn Hagen and Louisa Glenn D'Antignac. Brenda Nease served as honorary chair. More than 400 people attended the black-tie event at the Piedmont Driving Club. The Gala celebrated the compassion of patients, families, physicians, and researchers.