All of our medical professionals are affiliated with Emory Healthcare, Georgia's largest healthcare system. Our nurses, navigators, social workers, technicians and support staff are all part of the comprehensive cancer care team.
U.S. News & World Report ranks cancer care at Emory University Hospital through Winship as one of the top-ranked cancer programs in the nation. In addition, Emory University Hospital and Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital have both earned the prestigious Magnet designation for nursing excellence.
Hematology and medical oncology clinics including the ambulatory infusion centers at all Winship locations are operated by Emory University Hospital Midtown.
1365 Clifton Road NE, Bldg. C
Atlanta, Georgia 30322
At Winship, you will find the following in:
- Tunnel level: Radiation therapy, radiology and vending machines
- Plaza level: Ambulatory Infusion Center, Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant Center, hematology clinic, information desk, Vaughn-Jordan Healing Garden and valet parking
- First level: Breast imaging, Patient and Family Resource Center, medical laboratory, Purdom Chapel, Mocha Delites Coffee House & Deli, ATM, information desk and valet parking
- Second level: Medical oncology clinic, hematology clinic, surgical oncology clinic and financial counselors
The Pharmacy at Emory is located in Building A.
6335 Hospital Pkwy.
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Free parking available
At Emory Johns Creek Hospital on first level of Physicians Plaza, you will find:
- Ambulatory Infusion Center, suite 107
- Center for Breast Care, suite 106
- Hematology and medical oncology clinic, suite 109
- Surgical oncology clinic, suite 110
550 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30308
Valet parking, public parking and public transportation available
At Emory University Hospital Midtown, you will find:
- Ambulatory Infusion Center (suite 1635) on the 16th floor of the Medical Office Tower.
- Gynecologic oncology on 8th floor of the Medical Office Tower.
- Radiation oncology clinic, radiation therapy on lower level of the Glenn Building.
- Medical oncology clinic (suite 1820) and support services on the 18th floor of the Medical Office Tower.
- Surgical oncology and head & neck cancer clinic on the 9th floor of the Medical Office Tower.
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30342
Public parking, public transportation and free parking available for infusion, radiation and cancer center patients. Ground transport/shuttle service available to other departments on campus.
At Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital, you will find the following in the Winship Cancer Institute building (or Florence Hays Erb Clinical Specialty Center):
- Ground floor: Radiation oncology clinic, Gamma Knife center, surgical oncology clinic and colorectal surgery clinic.
- First floor: Ambulatory Infusion Center, hematology and medical oncology clinic and support services, and genetic counseling clinic.
In the Doctor's Center at Saint Joseph's Hospital (5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Road), you'll find:
- Third floor: Urology clinic
In the Harold Harrison Pavillion, you'll find:
- Second floor: Thoracic surgery