All of our medical professionals are affiliated with Emory Healthcare, Georgia's largest healthcare system. Our nurses, navigators, social workers, technicians and support staff are all part of the comprehensive cancer care team.
Winship at Emory University Hospital is ranked in the top 25 cancer care centers in the country according to U.S. News & World Report. In addition, Emory University Hospital and Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital have both earned the prestigious Magnet designation for nursing excellence.Visit Emory Healthcare
1365 Clifton Road NE, Bldg. C
Atlanta, Georgia 30322
At Winship, you will find the following in:
- Tunnel level: Radiation therapy, radiology and vending machines
- Plaza level: Ambulatory Infusion Center, Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant Center, hematology clinic, clinical lab, information desk, Vaughn-Jordan Healing Garden and valet parking
- First level: Breast imaging, Patient and Family Resource Center, Purdom Chapel, Radiance Boutique, Mocha Delites Coffee House & Deli, ATM, information desk and valet parking
- Second level: Medical oncology clinic, hematology clinic, surgical oncology clinic and clinical lab
The Pharmacy at Emory is located in Building A.
Traffic alert: Please be advised that a utility project with Georgia Power along Clifton Road on the Emory University campus is in progress through May 1, 2015. All aerial utility lines on Clifton Road from North Decatur Road to Haygood Drive will be moved to an underground duct bank.
Work will take place Sunday through Thursday, from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m., through May 1, 2015. During this time, one northbound lane on Clifton Road will be closed, with flagman and traffic control measures in place to ensure a smooth flow of traffic. All lanes will be open each morning at 6 a.m.
550 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30308
Valet parking, public parking and public transportation available
At Emory University Hospital Midtown, you will find:
- Ambulatory Infusion Center, radiation oncology clinic, radiation therapy on lower level of the Glenn Building.
- Medical oncology clinic (suite 1820) and support services on the 18th level of the Medical Tower.
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30342
Public parking, public transportation and free parking available for infusion, radiation and cancer center patients. Ground transport/shuttle service available to other departments on campus.
At Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital, you will find:
- Radiation Oncology and Gamma Knife on ground floor.
- Ambulatory Infusion Center, hematology and medical oncology clinic and support services on 1st level of Florence Hays Erb Specialty Center.