All of our medical professionals are affiliated with Emory Healthcare, Georgia's largest healthcare system. Our nurses, navigators, social workers, technicians and support staff are all part of the comprehensive cancer care team.
U.S. News & World Report ranks cancer care at Emory University Hospital through Winship as one of the top-ranked cancer programs in the nation. In addition, Emory University Hospital and Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital have both earned the prestigious Magnet designation for nursing excellence.
Hematology and medical oncology clinics including the ambulatory infusion centers at all Winship locations are operated by Emory University Hospital Midtown.
1365 Clifton Road NE, Bldg. C
Atlanta, Georgia 30322
(Main entrance is located on Uppergate Drive)
At Winship, you will find the following on:
- Tunnel level: Radiation oncology clinic, radiology and vending machines
- Plaza level: Ambulatory Infusion Center, Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant Center, hematology clinic, Phase I Unit, information desk, Vaughn-Jordan Healing Garden and valet parking
- First level: Breast imaging, Patient and Family Resource Center, medical laboratory, Purdom Chapel, Mocha Delites Coffee House & Deli, ATM, information desk, valet parking, and pedestrian bridge to Emory University Hospital and The Emory Clinic (buildings A & B).
- Second level: Medical oncology clinic, hematology clinic, surgical oncology clinic and financial counselors
The Genetic Counseling Clinic is located in the Tuft's House (2004 Ridgewood Drive, Atlanta, GA 30322).
1364 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30322
Valet, public parking and public transportation available
At Emory University Hospital - Tower, you will find the following on:
- Level 1: The Pharmacy at Emory, Radiance Boutique, Clifton Cafe, and pedestrian bridge to Winship Cancer Institute (building C) and The Emory Clinic (buildings A & B).
- Level 7: Surgical inpatient specialties, including surgical oncology, urology, and gynecologic oncology
- Level 8: Hematology & medical oncology inpatient unit
- Level 9: Bone marrow transplant inpatient unit
550 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30308
Valet parking, public parking and public transportation available
At Emory University Hospital Midtown, you will find:
- Ambulatory Infusion Center (suite 1635) on the 16th floor of the Medical Office Tower.
- Gynecologic oncology on 8th floor of the Medical Office Tower.
- Radiation oncology clinic, radiation therapy on lower level of the Glenn Building.
- Medical oncology clinic (suite 1820) and support services on the 18th floor of the Medical Office Tower.
- Surgical oncology and head & neck cancer clinic on the 9th floor of the Medical Office Tower.
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30342
Public parking, public transportation and free parking available for infusion, radiation and cancer center patients. Ground transport/shuttle service available to other departments on campus.
At Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital, you will find the following in the Winship Cancer Institute building (or Florence Hays Erb Clinical Specialty Center):
- Ground floor: Radiation oncology clinic, Gamma Knife center, surgical oncology clinic and colorectal surgery clinic.
- First floor: Ambulatory Infusion Center, hematology and medical oncology clinic and support services, and genetic counseling clinic.
In the Doctor's Center at Saint Joseph's Hospital (5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Road), you'll find:
- Third floor: Urology clinic
In the Harold Harrison Pavilion, you'll find:
- Second floor: Thoracic surgery
6335 Hospital Pkwy.
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Free parking available
At Emory Johns Creek Hospital on first level of Physicians Plaza, you will find:
- Ambulatory Infusion Center, suite 107
- Center for Breast Care, suite 106
- Hematology and medical oncology clinic, suite 109
- Surgical oncology clinic, suite 110
- Urology clinic, suite 145
3276 Buford Drive, Suite 200
Buford, Georgia 30519
Public parking and public transportation available.
The Emory Buford Clinic currently offers a limited medical oncology clinic, ambulatory infusion services, and radiology services including MRIs, CT scans and X-rays.