The Winship Patient and Family Resource Center gives you, your family and your caregivers a single source to turn to for the help and support you need.
Conveniently located on the first floor at Winship Cancer Institute, the resource center is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The resource center provides a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere where you and your caregivers can find:
- Information about cancer, from specific diseases to treatment options. Our materials include conventional as well as holistic resources, materials targeted toward children, and materials available in several languages.
- Information about various support groups.
- Information on Peer Partners, which matches patients and survivors.
- Information on social services and volunteer services.
It also offers the following free amenities:
- Computer terminals with internet access for browsing or checking email.
- WiFi connection (connect to EHCGuest), fax machine and telephone.
- Relaxed, living room-style sitting area.
- Tables for working or writing.
- Magazines and newspapers.
- DVD players and movies available for check out within the building.
Our staff is available to answer questions and to help you find the cancer resources you need. Please contact (404) 778-5286.