A cancer diagnosis may make you feel overwhelmed, frightened, or alone. You may experience difficulty with your faith or deepest values.
Spiritual Health is available to support you. If you want to talk about the impact of this illness we are here to journey with you.
Spiritual Health is able to offer:
- In person or phone support to patients, survivors, family members, loved ones
- Spiritual Health counseling about personal values, beliefs, hopes and fears
- Spirituality groups
- Supportive connections to religious resources
During periods when patients are receiving care in one of our Emory Healthcare hospitals, we coordinate with the Spiritual Health team in the hospital to provide continuity of care.
Located on the first floor at Winship, the Purdom Chapel is an interfaith chapel available for individual and group times of silence, prayer and meditation. The chapel is open during the clinic business hours.
To contact the Manager of Spiritual Health and Community Care, contact Caroline Peacock at (470) 446-7844.
- Manager of Spiritual Health Support and Community Care
- Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University
Caroline has a passion for offering compassionate, respectful, and effective patient/family-centered care in a multi-faith, multi-cultural environment.