A cancer diagnosis may make you feel overwhelmed, frightened, or alone. You may experience difficulty with your faith or deepest values.
Spiritual Health is available to support you. If you want to talk about the impact of this illness we are here to journey with you.
Spiritual Health is able to offer:
- In person or phone support to patients, survivors, family members, loved ones
- Spiritual Health counseling about personal values, beliefs, hopes and fears
- Spirituality groups
- Supportive connections to religious resources
During periods when patients are receiving care in one of our Emory Healthcare hospitals, we coordinate with the Spiritual Health team in the hospital to provide continuity of care.
Spiritual Health Locations at Winship
We offer spiritual health services at the following Winship locations:
- Winship Cancer Institute (Clifton campus): (470) 446-7844
- Phase I Clinical Trials Unit at Emory University Hospital: (470) 580 8390
- Emory University Hospital Midtown: (470) 808-2580
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital/Emory Johns Creek Hospital/Emory Clinic at Buford: (470) 487 2457
To contact Caroline Peacock, Director of Spiritual Health and Community Care, call (470) 446-7844.
Spiritual Health at Emory
Emory Spiritual Health embraces the traditional religious care provided by professional health care chaplains, but also expands beyond to include spiritual and cultural qualities associated with whole person health.
- Director of Spiritual Health
- Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University
Caroline leads the Winship Spiritual Health Team in the work of offering compassionate, inclusive, supportive, evidence based care to patients, families and staff.