Support from generous partners like you allows our physicians and scientists to search for cures and care for patients.
As Georgia's only National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center, it is our mission to provide the highest level of care based on the most innovative research. From annual gifts that fund research and patient care; to major gifts that establish research funds, endow chairs, and name programs and centers; to gifts that honor and memorialize loved ones, each and every contribution makes a difference and has an impact. Our donors lay the foundation that helps Winship in the fight against cancer. We will realize our ambitious goals with your generous support. Help us "ring the bell"!
Give to Winship
When you donate to Winship, you are contributing to the future of cancer care.
Gifts by Phone
To make a gift via phone, please call the Winship Development Office at (404) 778-5175.
Gifts by Mail
To make a gift via mail, fill out and print the Winship Giving Form and mail it with your payment. Please make checks payable to Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University.
Mail forms and checks to:
Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University
1762 Clifton Road, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30322
If you would like to make a tribute or memorial gift, please include a note with your check that gives the name of the person the gift is in honor of, and the name(s) and address(es) of whom you would like us to notify about the gift.
Ways to Give
You can help us create the future at Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University in a variety of ways:
- Honor and Memorial Gifts: explore the ways to make a gift in honor or memory of a special someone
- Personal Fundraising: ask family members, friends, and others to help you in your support of Winship
- Annual Giving: learn how ongoing annual gifts support a variety of critical needs throughout the year
- Named Giving Opportunities: gifts that provide long-lasting support of cancer research and patient care
- Gifts of Stock: explore the benefits of gifts of stock
- Planned Giving: discover the benefits of life income gifts
- Matching Gifts: learn how to match your gift in the fight against cancer
We are happy to answer your questions and to provide more information, please contact the Winship Development Office at (404) 778-5175.