Investing seed money in research funds makes it possible for Winship scientists to explore new ideas, collaborate across disciplines, and develop promising data.
- Expendable Pilot Research Fund $25,000+
- Endowed Disease-Specific Cancer Program Fund $50,000+
- Endowed Lectureship $250,000
- Endowed Graduate Research Fellowship $750,000
- Discovery Fund Endowment $1 million+
Centers and spaces
Special opportunites are available to name centers and spaces within Winship. Your investment will provide critically needed income to support the highest quality patient care and innovative research.
- Patient and Family Resource Center $2 million
- Research Labs $2 million
- Ambulatory Treatment Center $2 million
- Breast Imaging Center $3 million
- Named Center for (Brain Tumor, Leukemia, Prostate Cancer, etc.) $10 million
- Center for Early Detection and Prevention $15 million
- Center for Cancer Survivorship $20 million
Endowed Chairs and Professorships
Your gift to Winship can establish new endowed chairs and professorships, which are the highest honors in academic medicine. These positions ensure the continued success of star programs and help Winship compete for eminent physician researchers who will discover cures, mentor and teach future physicians, and provide comprehensive, compassionate care for patients.
Faculty Recruitment and Retention
- Endowed Professorship $1 million
- Endowed Chair $2 million+