Located at Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital, the community oncology program treats patients with a variety of cancers with a team of medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and array of surgical specialists. In addition to the technical expertise of very specialized physicians, this program provides great depth of care to our patients ranging from a compassionate team of nurses, nurse practitioners and social workers. Among the services provided the community oncology program offers infusion services, radiation oncology, Gamma Knife and interventional radiology services.
Convenient Access to Care
As a patient, you have access to care at various convenient locations in the metro Atlanta area including:
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- The Emory Clinic at Buford
To make an appointment with community oncology or for more information, please call (404) 778-1900.
Your Treatment Team
- Physician Diagnosticians
- Nurse Navigators
- Adv Practice
- Support Services
- Clinical Trials
- Dr. Thirunavu specializes in the treatment of a wide range of oncologic and hematologic disorders with particular interest in breast cancer, lymphomas, cancer genetics and coagulation disorders.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Emory University School of Medicine
- (404) 778-1900